Frequently asked questions
1. Where are you located? We are located in Glendale Queens New York City.
2. Do you have transportation to and from New York city airports JFK and LGA? Yes
3. How far are you from JFK and LGA airports? We are 9.1 miles from JFK 8.4 miles away from LGA approximately 20 minutes from the house by car.
5. Is breakfast included? No, but there is coffee and tea that is available any time of the day. Also there is a gourmet deli across the street from our place, and a super stop & shop Grocery store that you can walk to 10 minutes away.
6. Do you have Wi-Fi? Yes we have complementary Wi-Fi.
7. Can we cook? Yes, we have a full kitchen.
8. How many bathrooms do you have? We have two full bathrooms.
9. What is your check in and check out time? Our check in time is 3 pm to 9 pm and our checkout time is 11 am. Other times are special request based on availability.
10. Is the neighborhood safe? Friends have come home between 1 & 2 am in the morning and said “They couldn’t believe how safe they felt.”
11. Is there a Kingdom Hall close by? Yes there’s one three blocks away you can walk to there’s two English and Romanian congregations.
12. Is the subway close by? Yes, you can walk to it on a nice day or we have a type of shuttle bus that will take you there and it’s a free transfer to the subway. The bus cost $2.75 and then the transfer is free to the subway. (Using a metro card.) Yoc can request a metro card from us in advance.